LEGAL NOTICE PICDA S.L.
1. Identifying data In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, the following information is indicated: the company that owns the web domain PICDA S.L. hereinafter, “The company”, with address for these purposes: Road CV-620, Km17. Postal code: 46893, City: Alfarrasí Province: Valencia.Number of C.I.F .: B46023677 registered in the Mercantile Registry of Valencia, on March 22, 1965, in volume 51, page 222, Book of Companies section 4, Sheet 1587.
Contact email: email@example.com of the website.
Telephone number: 962297162
The user undertakes, in those cases where data or information is requested, not to falsify his identity by pretending to be any other person. The user accepts that the use of the Portal will be carried out for strictly personal, private and private purposes. The user may not use the portal for activities contrary to the Law, morals and public order as well as for prohibited purposes or that violate or harm the rights of third parties. Likewise, the dissemination, storage and / or management of data or contents that infringe the rights of third parties or any regulatory regulations of intellectual or industrial property rights is prohibited.
Likewise, the user may not use the portal to transmit, store, disclose, promote or distribute data or contents that are carriers of viruses or any other
computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or impair the operation of any computer or telecommunications program or equipment.The user undertakes to indemnify and hold harmless the portal for any damage, prejudice, penalty, fine, penalty or compensation that the portal has to face.
3. Data protectionIn compliance with the provisions of Regulation (Ue) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of April 27, 2016, regarding the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of these data, the user is informed that all the information you provide will be incorporated into a file, created and maintained under the responsibility of the company, which states that it is the owner of files with personal data duly registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection and that, by virtue of what is established in the Data Protection Act, states that it has obtained such data in a legal manner and complying with the provisions established in the regulations for the protection of personal data.The data processor will only access and process the data contained in the files in accordance with the instructions of the person in charge and will only use or apply them to carry out, on behalf of the person in charge, the services specifically contracted.
4. Intellectual and industrial propertyPicda, S.L. owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its website, as well as the elements contained in it. All rights reserved.By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the articles is expressly prohibited. contents of this web page, with commercial purposes, in any support and by any technical means, without the authorization of the company.
5. LiabilityThe portal does not guarantee the continuous and permanent availability of the services, thus being exempted from any responsibility for possible damages caused as a result of the lack of availability of the service due to force majeure or errors in the telematic networks for the transfer of data, unrelated to his will, or by disconnections made for improvement or maintenance of computer equipment and systems. In these cases, the portal will use its best efforts to notify the interruption 24 hours in advance. The portal will not be responsible for the interruption, suspension or termination of the information or services. Likewise, it is not responsible for possible omissions, loss of information, data, configurations, improper access or breach of confidentiality that have their origin in technical problems, communications or human omissions, caused by third parties or not attributable to the portal. Nor will it be liable for damages caused by computer attacks or caused by viruses that affect computer programs, communications systems or equipment used by the Portal but manufactured or provided by a third party. The portal may, in its sole discretion, deny, withdraw, suspend and / or block at any time and without prior notice access to information and services to those users who fail to comply with these rules.Except for cases that the Law expressly imposes otherwise, and exclusively with the extent and extent to which it imposes, the application does not guarantee or assume any responsibility with respect to possible damages caused by the use and use of information, data and portal services.The owner of the website excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:a) The inability to access the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those that have been accessed through the website or the services offered.b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website.
7. Applicable law and jurisdictionThe relationship between the Company and the User will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any controversy will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Valencia.